High Sierra Rider

Janet Titus and Equine Connections

Getting him to move his feet



This mustang is a little different than the other mustangs that I've started. Way more lackadaisical. Hard to get those feet moving. I'm having fun because he is so different. He is challenging me in different ways. I know that to get any good work done he has to move those feet. So on my next video we'll see if I can get him moving. I think he must have some draft in him.

I named him Abba Zabba because he's the color of an Abba Zabba bar, my favorite candy bar as a kid, and I know there is something special inside him, just like the candy.

1 comments:

Nice job, Janet! He looks like he could move pretty nice, when he gets going.
Thanks for letting me get a glimpse of the mountains I so miss.
See ya at the ranch.