High Sierra Rider

Janet Titus and Equine Connections

Groundwork, Hobbling, Saddle and Rider Prep



Oh my god I'm loving this horse, I'm so glad he's mine and I won't have to give him up after the competition. I will get to bring him home. I've been lucky with the other two challenges that I've done because I had friends from my home town adopt them so I have been able to continue with their training. But this one is mine mine mine and I'm keeping him until he dies. I have never met a horse like him. He is really special. At first I thought there was something that was going to come out when I pushed his buttons but there's not. What you see with him is what you get. He's smooth, balanced, smart and he even has a sense of humor. I'm one month into my training with him and he and I have such a great connection. I think he will do anything I ask of him, which is great because I will be asking a lot. I have been climbing up on the fence and leaning on him to prepare him for that first ride for the last week. I think he's ready and it's going to be time for his first ride yikes!!!! I've packed him and sacked him out, hobbled him and long lined him. I've done everything to prepare him and now it's time.

Next video I hope to be riding.

2 comments:

I know you love Horses but you know what, horses love you. You are loved. You are awesome.

You are an inspiration, Love, Lucy