High Sierra Rider

Janet Titus and Equine Connections

Sierra Star Foundation Fundraiser success! Courtesy of Robin Stater

All I can say is what an amazing night! Robin hosted an incredible party to help us get Abba Zaba to Texas for the competition. There must have been about 80 friends and family who showed up.


She is a fellow Breast Cancer survivor and has her horses in training with me at Millpond Equestrian Center. Robin and I have a special connection on many levels. Robin started the Sierra Star Foundation to "...support animals and the people who supoort them." Robin wanted to give extra support to me and the Mustang Hertiage Foundation with our efforts to help wild mustangs.

Robin really brought the community together with this event. It shows how much people really care about the well-being of animals. Great live music by Fiddlin' Pete, excellent dinner and desert by Classy Cowgirl Catrering, a succesful silent auction and lots of great conversation was enjoyed by everyone at Robins beautiful home in downtown Bishop, The Serventi Villa.

I juist want to say thanks to everyone for supporting me, Abba Zaba and escpecially the Sierra Star Foundation. Robin has truly started something special. My husband Dave and I feel blessed to have the support and well wishes of not only the foundation but all the people who came out and particpated.

Thanks Robin! and thanks to everyone who came out. Here are just a few pictures of Robins place.

If you want to talk with Robin or learn more about The Sierra Star Foundation you can email her at 1sierrastar@gmail.com





2 comments:

Thanks Janet it was a great time and I'm hoping that you and Abba Zabba have a great trip ti Texas!!!

 

a great time was had by all!
Robin